Sunday, June 22, 2008

Homework and Housework

Actually I couldn`t decide what I can write. The weather is great today! I`m sitting in the cafeteria and I started to do my homeworks. I like sun and I imagine that I`m on vacation. I always swim in the big sea, walk on the huge beach, sunbathe on the hammock, and relax. On the other hand, I`m thinking about Jeff`s class new unit. That`s housework. I have to do too much thing at home after class, I`m planning and I`m awaking from dream. Sometimes students find boring about homework subject, but now the topic is open I can`t write. Although, I know, I must do my homework.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm glad your comments are working now!

Jeff said...

That vacation plan sounds nice!

Advice: Use find + object + adjective (Sometimes students find homework subjects boring).